What is a vision board?
A vision board is a collage of pictures representing the life in the future you want to be living. By making this collage, you’re making your vision clear and you get more dedicated to be living the life you presented on your vision board. You can see it as a reminder to proceed your goals.
– make a list of your dreams and goals in life and what you need to get there. If you can’t think of any dreams or goals, think of what makes you happy and things you think are really cool. And you would like to spent more time doing. Whatever it is, doesn’t matter, it is your party.
– Think of pictures that can represent those goals and dreams
– If you want to make sure the vision board looks neat and the pictures work really well together, you can choose a style you want you pictures to be in, like a guideline. This also helps to not be to overwhelmed by all the options you have for you vision board. An few examples are the 90’s, bohemian, black & white ect.
– Let’s collect some asome pictures. Maybe you have a favorite magazine to get them from, I got loads of mine from pinterest (I’m kind of adicted to pinterest attm)
– Make sure all the pictures you choose are making you feel happy and exited, that’s the goal! Because it is a representation of what you want later. So it has to make you happy and exited. but most of al, motivated!
– You can stick all you pictures on a big piece of paper or pin them on a bulletin board.
– All done! Hang your vision board in sight so you often see it. And be proud of yourself and the end result!
There we go, I hope you liked this little tutorial post. I had a lot of fun making it. Tell me what your dreams and goals are in the future! Mine are, traveling more, meeting more people and making more awesome blog en youtube posts.